Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
What is Enheprenropher.info Redirect? And how does it work?
Enheprenropher.info is a questionable site that displays a pop-up message asking users to click on the Allow button to subscribe notifications from Enheprenropher.info. This site is infamous for redirecting users to various sites which is why it is also known as Enheprenropher.info Redirect. It can sneak into your computer unnoticed. This occurs when you install freeware or shareware using only a quick setup. By doing so, you are allowing the adware to enter the system. After its installation, Enheprenropher.info Redirect might cause the following changes in your browsers:
- Alter your home page, search engine and the New Tab URL address;
- Display excessive number of sponsored contents;
- Constant redirects to promotional websites, online stores and even suspicious websites;
- Monitor and track your browsing related information such as websites you frequently visit, ads you’ve clicked, search queries, browsing history and other related information.
Obviously the main goal of this browser redirect is to generate revenue for its developers through the excessive number of ads it displays. So every time you click on a particular ad or visit sponsored websites affiliated to this adware, developers of this adware get to generate more revenue. Although Enheprenropher.info Redirect is not considered to be malicious, security experts warned users that some of the ads it displays like discounts, coupons, and other shopping offers are fake and might only redirect you to dubious web pages like phishing websites, fake online shops and other suspicious sites that are used to obtain sensitive information from the user – you might even be asked to provide some personal information to get the promised discount or coupon. Some of the sites this dubious program redirect you to might even put your security at risk as you can end up on infected website that asks you to install unknown extensions or rogue programs. Clearly, this adware program does nothing but cause annoyance to your browsing experience, not to mention the fact that it puts your computer’s security and your privacy in jeopardy.
How does Enheprenropher.info Redirect circulate the web?
Browser redirects like Enheprenropher.info often spread online using a deceptive distribution method “software bundling”. Developers of browser redirects and unwanted programs take advantage of the fact the many users tend to overlook the installation method and simply install them using the quick method instead of the recommended Custom or Advanced setup. This recommended setup is where you can discard the add-ons added in the bundle. All you have to do is uncheck them and proceed with the installation.
You can delete Enheprenropher.info Redirect from your browser and computer by following the removal instructions provided below as well as the advanced steps that follow.
Step 1: First, you have to close the browser infected with the browser redirect. And if you can’t close it manually, you can close it using the Task Manager instead. Tap the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys and open the Task Manager.
Step 2: Next, look for the process of your browser, right click on it and select End task or End process to close it.
Step 3: Afterwards, tap the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog box and type “appwiz.cpl” in the field and press Enter to open the Programs and Features in Control Panel.
Step 4: From the list of programs installed, look for any programs that could be related to Enheprenropher.info Redirect or any suspicious program you don’t remember installing under the list of installed programs and once you’ve found it, uninstall it.
Step 5: Edit your Hosts File.
- Tap the Win + R keys to open then type in %WinDir% and then click OK.
- Go to System32/drivers/etc.
- Open the hosts file using Notepad.
- Delete all the entries that contain Enheprenropher.info.
- After that, save the changes you’ve made and close the file.
Step 6: Now you have to flush the DNS cache of your computer. To do so, right click on the Start button and click on Command Prompt (administrator). From there, type the “ipconfig /flushdns” command and hit Enter to flush the DNS.
Step 7: Next, hold down Windows + E keys simultaneously to open File Explorer.
Step 8: Navigate to the following directories and look for suspicious files associated to the Enheprenropher.info Redirect such as the software bundle it came with and delete it/them.
Step 9: Close the File Explorer and empty the contents of Recycle Bin.
Step 10: After that, restart your computer and then open your browsers and reset them back to their default state.
- Open Google Chrome, then tap the Alt + F keys.
- After that, click on Settings.
- Next, scroll down until you see the Advanced option, once you see it, click on it.
- After clicking the Advanced option, go to the “Restore and clean up option and click on the “Restore settings to their original defaults” option to reset Google Chrome.
- Now restart Google Chrome.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and tap Ctrl + Shift + A to access the Add-ons Manager.
- In the Extensions menu Remove the unwanted extension.
- Restart the browser and tap keys Alt + T.
- Select Options and then move to the General menu.
- Overwrite the URL in the Home Page section and then restart the browser.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Next, click the wrench icon for Settings.
- Then click Internet Options.
- After that, go to the Advanced tab.
- From there, click the Reset button. This will reset Internet Explorer’s settings to their default condition.
- Now click OK to save the changes made.
- Restart your computer.
Refer to the advanced instructions given below to ensure the removal of this pesky browser redirect from your computer as well as all the file residues it left behind.
Perform a full system scan using asr. To do so, follow these steps:
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot it.
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in the URL address, https://www.fixmypcfree.com/download.php?asr in the Run dialog box and then tap Enter or click OK.
- After that, it will download the program. Wait for the download to finish and then open the launcher to install the program.
- Once the installation process is completed, run asr to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Fix, Clean & Optimize Now” button.