Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Advanced System Repair to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
What is A63t9o1azf.com? And how does it work?
A63t9o1azf.com is a questionable website filled with intrusive commercial content. It is evident that this site is related to advertising service and other publishers. It is developed to create traffic online which generates revenue for the publisher. However, several contents displayed by this shady website can’t be trusted this is why aside from being an ad-supported program or adware security experts also categorized A63t9o1azf.com as a PUP or potentially unwanted program.
You can get redirected to this dubious website when you click on some ads online. On the other hand, if you keep getting redirected to this site each time you browse the web, then this simply means that there is some adware installed in your computer that triggers these redirects to A63t9o1azf.com. And if an adware indeed installed in your computer, then this means you will have to endure all ads such as banners, pop-ups, in-text links, etc. displayed by A63t9o1azf.com. Some of these pesky ads can even fill up your screen and keep you from peacefully browsing the internet. Not only that, this adware program also monitors all your browsing activities in order to collect browsing-related data like the websites you visit often, search queries, browsing history, browser type, OS version and many more. The information obtained is then stored for later use to create more customized and personalized ads.
Note that the longer you put off removing the adware behind A63t9o1azf.com; it will affect the performance of your browser as well as the overall performance of your computer. You might also notice installation of browser add-ons, toolbars, etc. Thus, you must not delay the removal of this pesky adware before it gets out of hand.
How does A63t9o1azf.com circulate the web?
A63t9o1azf.com spreads using various advertisements online. Aside from that, adware programs are also responsible for spreading them. These adware programs are often found on free sharing sites, among software bundles. This is why you have to be careful when installing software bundles and when you do, use the Custom or Advanced setup rather than the usual quick setup.
Refer to the removal guide prepared below to get rid of A63t9o1azf.com as well as the adware program that’s causing it.
Step 1: Close all the browsers affected with A63t9o1azf.com. If you’re having a hard time closing them, you can close them using the Task Manager just tap on Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
Step 2: Next, go to Processes and look for the process of the browser you’re unable to close as well as other dubious processes that could be related to A63t9o1azf.com and then right click on each one of them and select End Process or End Task to kill their processes.
Step 3: Then open the Programs and Features section in Control Panel. To do so, tap the Windows key + R, then type in appwiz.cpl and then click OK or press Enter.
Step 4: From the list of programs installed, look for any suspicious program that could be related to A63t9o1azf.com and then Uninstall them.
Step 5: Edit your Hosts File
- Tap the Win + R keys to open then type in %WinDir% and then click OK.
- Go to System32/drivers/etc.
- Open the hosts file using Notepad.
- Delete all the entries containing A63t9o1azf.com.
- After that, save the changes you’ve made and close the file.
Step 6: Reset all your browsers to default to their default state.
- Open Firefox and click the icon that looks like a three stacked lines located at the top-right section of the browser.
- Next, select the question mark icon from the drop-down menu.
- Then select “Troubleshooting information” from the slide-out menu.
- After that, click on the “Reset Firefox” button located at the top-right section of the newly opened web page.
- Now select “Reset Firefox” in the confirmation pop-up window that appears.
- Open Google Chrome, then tap the Alt + F keys.
- After that, click on Settings.
- Next, scroll down until you see the Advanced option, once you see it, click on it.
- After clicking the Advanced option, go to the “Restore and clean up option and click on the “Restore settings to their original defaults” option to reset Google Chrome.
- Now restart Google Chrome.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Next, click the wrench icon for Settings.
- Then click Internet Options.
- After that, go to the Advanced tab.
- From there, click the Reset button. This will reset Internet Explorer’s settings to their default condition.
- Now click OK to save the changes made.
Step 7: Hold down Windows + E keys simultaneously to open File Explorer.
Step 8: Navigate to the following directories and look for suspicious files associated to A63t9o1azf.com as well as the adware program that’s behind it and delete it/them.
Step 9: Close the File Explorer.
Step 10: Empty the Recycle Bin and afterwards, you have to flush the DNS cache. To do that, just, right click on the Start button and click on Command Prompt (administrator). From there, type the “ipconfig /flushdns” command and hit Enter to flush the DNS.
Follow the advanced instructions below to ensure the removal of A63t9o1azf.com adware using Advanced System Repair as well as all the file residues it left behind.
Perform a full system scan using asr. To do so, follow these steps:
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot it.
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in the URL address, https://www.fixmypcfree.com/download.php?asr in the Run dialog box and then tap Enter or click OK.
- After that, it will download the program. Wait for the download to finish and then open the launcher to install the program.
- Once the installation process is completed, run asr to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Fix, Clean & Optimize Now” button.