Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
Solimba: What is it?
Solimba Installer is a typical and potentially unwanted application (PUA). It is a type of malware that although harmless, is usually unwanted on your system or it brings some sort of annoyances and uneasiness in your computer and most likely to hassle in your browsing. Basically, most potentially unwanted applications keep tracks on user behavior to unleash targeted pop-up advertisements that denigrate computer performance as well as impeding the user experience.
It is just like the other potentially unwanted applications, Solimba Installer can sneak onto vulnerable computer’s user downloads. Once the browser is opened, Solimba Installer starts running in the background secretly under the guise of a program designed to enhance user experience and most especially its functionality. However, Solimba Installer only engages in information collected or attempting to advertise unwanted products and services.
Solimba Installer is also known as the other aliases:
What are Potentially Unwanted Applications?
Potentially unwanted applications (PUAs) like Solimba Installer are not really malicious, but engaging in unethical, unwanted, or masked behaviors. These applications usually comes bundled with intentionally sought after software applications.
Solimba Installer, like many other potentially unwanted applications, monitors and keeps track of user behavior to bombared infected computers with large quantities of unsolicited pop-up advertisements. The Solimba is not a browser hijacker, however, it can make exposed browsers subject to spam, unwanted toolbar add-ons, extension programs, and pop-up advertisements. it’s the place some people stays
How did Solimba Installer get on my Computer?
Solimba Installer is usually comes bundled with seemingly innocuous freeware/shareware downloads. It may have found its way onto your computer in any number of ways, including:
- External media, such as pen drive, DVD, and memory card already infected with Solimba Installer
- Free downloads provided by malicious websites
- Bundled in the install process of other software you install
- Spam email attachments
- Torrent or bulk upload sites providing free downloads
- Programs providing graphical enhancements, such as mouse pointer icons, desktop themes and backgrounds, and emoticons and smileys
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing programs
Symptoms of Solimba snall the Installer Infection
The primarily, these are a few symptoms of Solimba Installer infections you need to watch out:
- Annoying and unwanted advertisements—particularly pop-ups—start appearing during internet activity
- Your browser is redirected without user-action as well as the knowledge and permission
- Offers and adverts for strange or unknown websites start popping
- There’s an increase in spam email messages
- Modifications in the browser settings, primarily the home page setting. Other settings affected includes your browser startup, downloads, tabs, search, content, and privacy
- New search toolbars appearing in your browser
- Browser pop-ups / program / ads appear to advertise products
Removing Solimba Installer
To remove Solimba Installer from your computer, perform the following steps:
- Remove Solimba Installer manually from your Windows installed programs
- Reset your browser
- Use an anti-malware program
- Clean your Windows Registry
1. Remove Solimba Installer manually from your Windows installed programs
Open the Control Panel window.
Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
In the installed programs list, locate the listing for Solimba Installer.
2. Reset your browser
The primary infection method of Solimba Installer is through your browser. If you feel your browser is infected with Solimba Installer, you should reset it to its original state when it was freshly installed. Resetting your browser is different from reinstalling; resetting will provide the option to retain your personal settings such as bookmarks, passwords, and open tabs.
To reset Internet Explorer, you need to perform the following steps:
Click the Internet options menu item.
Click the Advanced tab.
Click the Reset button.
In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings window that appears, optionally select the Delete personal settings check box and then click the Reset button.
Caution: When selecting the Delete personal settings check box, all of your personal information, such as browsing history, bookmarks, and remembered passwords will be deleted. If you don’t want to lose your personal settings, please keep this checkbox unchecked. However, if your IE browser is severely infected by more adware than just Solimba Installer, and you want to completely reset it, keep this check box selected.
Once Internet Explorer completes the resetting tasks, click the Close button.
*Your browser will now be reset to its original state free of Solimba Installer.
3. Use an anti-malware program
We recommend using SpyRemover Pro, a highly effective and widely used malware removal program to clean your computer of Solimba Installer. In addition to Solimba Installer, this program can detect and remove the latest variants of other malware.
SpyRemover Pro has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use. To get rid of Solimba Installer, the first step is to install it, scan your computer, and remove the threat.
To remove Solimba Installer from your computer using SpyRemover Pro, you need to perform the following steps:
Basic steps of SpyRemover Pro:
Step 1. Run SpyRemover Pro installer
Click on the .exe file that just downloaded in the lower right corner of your browser window.
Step 2. Click Yes
Click Yes to accept the User Account Control settings dialog.
Step 3. Foll0w setup instructions
Follow the instructions to get SpyRemover Pro set up on your computer and you will be good to go!