Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading PC Cleaner Pro 2017 to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
Some users recently reported a “Windows cannot complete the extraction” error while trying to extract the contents of a zipped file. If you’re one of the users experiencing this problem, then this article is for you.
The Windows cannot complete the extraction error could be caused either by a destination file that can’t be created or the destination path is too long or the compressed zipped folder has an invalid message. To fix this, here are a few things you could try. Try each steps below and see if it works out.
Step 1: Restart your PC and try extracting the zipped file again.
Step 2: Rename the file and then try extracting the contents again.
Step 3: Move the compressed file if its location is protected. You can move the file into one of your profile folders such as Documents and then try to extract the files once again. And if you are unable to move the zipped file because of its long path name, then you can use a freeware named Long Path Fixer Tool.
Step 4: You can try downloading a fresh copy of the zipped file since there are cases that the file could be corrupted that’s why it’s popping up the Windows cannot complete the extraction error.
Step 5: You can also try performing a Clean Boot and see if you can successfully complete the extraction. After that, if you did extract the files, then the problem could be caused by some third party process that may have interfered with the extraction. And if that’s really the case, you have to manually troubleshoot the problem to isolate the main culprit.
Step 6: Try running the System File Checker. It could help you fix the problem if the cause is some corrupted system files. The System File Checker will automatically replace those possible corrupted files with good ones.
If nothing worked, there is also a one-click solution you can try that might fix the “Windows cannot complete the extraction” error. Aside from fixing this common problem, this one-click solution will also help you with your other computer problems, such as corrupted registries or slow PC performance. This one-click solution is known as PC Cleaner Pro. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system.
Perform a full system scan using PC Cleaner Pro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in explorer http://www.fixmypcfree.com/install/pccleanerpro
A single space must be in between explorer and http. Click OK.
- A dialog box will be displayed by Internet Explorer. Click Run to begin downloading PC Cleaner Pro. Installation will start automatically once download is done.
- Click OK to launch PC Cleaner Pro.
- Run PC Cleaner Pro and click the Click to Start Scan button to perform a full system scan.
- After all the infections are identified, click FIX ALL.