Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
If you encounter an error message in your Windows 10 Device Manager that states, “Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware (Code 37)”, and you’ve been noticing some problems with your hardware, then read on as this post will give you suggestions that might help in fixing this problem.
You can see this error message under the General tab which is displayed in the windows of the Driver’s Properties. The “Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware (Code 37)” indicates that the driver returned a failure when it was executed in the DriverEntry routine. To fix this issue, you need to follow the given options below.
Option 1 – Try to reinstall the driver
Reinstalling the driver might help you fix the problem. To do that, simply follow these steps:
- Tap the Win + R keys to launch Run.
- Type in devmgmt.msc into the box and tap Enter or click OK to open the Device Manager.
- After that, a list of device drivers will be displayed. Look for the device driver you and then select “Uninstall device”. And if you find any “Unknown device”, you need to update it as well.
- After that, unplug the device and restart your PC.
- Then plug your device back in. Assuming your device is connected to your PC, open the Device Manager again.
- Next, click on the Action button and click the Scan for hardware changes button. That should fix the problem.
Option 2 – Try running the Hardware Troubleshooter
If option number 1 didn’t help fix the problem, you could run the Hardware Troubleshooter. How? Follow these steps:
- Tap the Win + I button to open the Windows Settings.
- Next, go to Update & security > Troubleshoot.
- After that, click on the Run the troubleshooter button on your right hand side under Hardware and Devices.
- Then all that’s left for you to do is follow the next screen options to get it to work.
Note: If the problem’s with your printer or keyboard, you can simply run the Printer Troubleshooter or the Keyboard Troubleshooter.
For other computer issues, there is a one-click solution you could check out – this program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below.
Perform a full system scan using PC Cleaner Pro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in explorer http://www.fixmypcfree.com/install/pccleanerpro
A single space must be in between explorer and http. Click OK.
- A dialog box will be displayed by Internet Explorer. Click Run to begin downloading PC Cleaner Pro. Installation will start automatically once download is done.
- Click OK to launch PC Cleaner Pro.
- Run the program and click the Click to Start Scan button to perform a full system scan.
- After all the infections are identified, click the FIX ALL