Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
Have you experienced being flooded with assortment of ads promoting products from various online stores, fake updates to pop-up redirect? Perhaps, this virus is the culprit.
Allwegood.info is as a nasty pop-up virus. This Allwegood.info usually opens with a new tab. Once it has crept into the system, Allwegood.info begins to take over your browsers, crashing them from time to time and producing numerous random popups. Furthermore, you start getting redirected to various webpages any time.
- causes redirect problems and numerous popups while surfing
- slows down the PC performance and causes multiple system crash
- adds malicious cookies, extensions and also rouge plugins in the background
How do you get this?
This suspicious piece of software is most likely to come packaged with other suspicious programs. These programs could be downloaded accidentally via malicious or free download sites. Thus, you must always be alert when installing anything.
Remove Allwegood.info redirect
MalwareBytes – Remove any malware and protect your computer
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free’s industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. It’s that simple. Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC. Either way, you’re crushing malware and foiling hackers.
*According to OPSWAT, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 3.0 is the most popular security product installed by users.
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free (direct download)
Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using the installation wizard.
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware needs no configs or specific settings, just install and you are ready to scan your computer for malware and free removal.
- Perform a Threat Scan using the Scan Now button
If you find malware in your free scan consider upgrading to our PRO Version. The PRO version stops malware dead in its tracks, never allowing it to access your PC.
- Real-time active malware prevention engine blocks known threats
- Heuristic protection prevents new zero-day malware infections
- Malicious website protection blocks access to known and zero-day malicious web content
- Automatic priority updates and scheduled scanning
- Blazing fast flash scans
Zemana Anti-Malware – Remove Adware from your computer and clean your browser
You may have an antivirus solution installed on your PC and think that you are safe, but having in mind the daily statistics for infected PC’s which only have one AV installed, you might want to think again!
Zemana AntiMalware adds additional layers of security. With its real-time protection, for fast and efficient scanning, it makes sure that you are protected before malware has infected your PC. It is lightweight, highly optimized and fully compatible with any AV solutions installed. It doesn’t affect your overall PC performance nor does it clutter up your drive.
Download Zemana Anti-Malware Free (direct download)
- Launch the Zemana Anti-Malware install setup
- Follow instructions during setup
- Click Scan to start scanning your computer for malware
- Wait for the malware scan to finish, it takes about 5 minutes
- When the scan is finished the results show up, click Next to start the actual removal process
- The malware is removed, that’s it. Click Back to go to the main window.
AdwCleaner – Automatically remove Adware, Pop-ups, and Redirects for free!
How to use AdwCleaner step-by- step using this guide on how to remove any kind of unwanted toolbars, browser hijackers, and all sorts of adware with AdwCleaner. Today, a lot of the software free to download is bundled with all sorts of additional (unwanted) software such as toolbars and other software that you may prefer not to have on your computer. Often and even unasked adware is installed on your computer. This potentially unwanted software known as (PUPs) are often difficult to remove.
This is where AdwCleaner will help you clean your computer from the unwanted software. AdwCleaner is free to use and offers a scan feature to determine if the found software is malicious or not. If you do not want to remove the software that is found during the scan, simply uncheck it from the items list.
AdwCleaner does not contain an installer and can be opened from any location on your computer. After the scan and removal of unwanted software, simply click the Uninstall button in AdwCleaner to remove AdwCleaner.
How to use AdwCleaner
- Close all open windows from your browsers before starting AdwCleaner.
- Double-click AdwCleaner.exe to start the tool.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 users must click right mouse button on AdwCleaner.exe and choose Run as Administrator. AdwCleaner needs elevating permissions to remove malware files from your computer.
- Then click on the Scan button, this scan will only perform a scan and nothing is removed from your computer.
- Then wait until the scan is complete.
- When the scan is finished you will see the files that are detected by AdwCleaner. Uncheck items you do not want to remove.
- Click the Logfile button to see a list of all the items that were detected for better analyze.
- If you are ready to remove the found and checked items, click the Clean button.
- AdwCleaner will reboot your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
A logfile will open once your computer is restarted, this log file can be found on your system drive and AdwCleaner folder.
You may need it for further analyze, if not: just delete AdwCleaner.
- Try reducing your visits to unfamiliar pages
- Avoid installing software from unofficial sites. Better download files and torrents from reputable and trustworthy sources that have made their online presence known for some time.
- Use Custom installation every time there’s a new program you want to have, as it allows you to manually deselect all of the unnecessary components.