Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Advanced System Repair to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
It is really troublesome to always see unwanted ads popping up every time you log in. But what’s worse is being redirected to pages that you don’t even know. If you keep on having these episodes, then your computer might have been infected with x48fly.com
X48fly.com is an adware that was installed in your computer without your permission by being bundled with a free program that you have downloaded. Some symptoms include:
- the web pages that you are visiting are packed with advertising banners
- Random web page text is turned into hyperlinks.
- Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
- Other unwanted adware programs might get installed without the user’s knowledge.
Please make sure to remove x48fly.com as soon as you possible, if you wish to safeguard your Windows operating system and prevent multiple annoying popups.
Remove x48fly.com redirect
MalwareBytes – Remove any malware and protect your computer
Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using the installation wizard.
MalwareBytes Anti-Malware needs no configs or specific settings, just install and you are ready to scan your computer for malware and free removal.
Perform a Threat Scan using the Scan Now button
If you find malware in your free scan consider upgrading to our PRO Version. The PRO version stops malware dead in its tracks, never allowing it to access your PC.
Zemana Anti-Malware – Remove Adware from your computer and clean your browser
Download Zemana Anti-Malware Free (direct download)
- Launch the Zemana Anti-Malware install setup
- Follow instructions during setup
Click Scan to start scanning your computer for malware
Wait for the malware scan to finish, it takes about 5 minutes
- When the scan is finished the results show up, click Next to start the actual removal process.
- The malware is removed, that’s it. Click Back to go to the main window.
AdwCleaner – Automatically remove Adware, Pop-ups, and Redirects for free!
- Close all open windows from your browsers before starting AdwCleaner.
- Double-click AdwCleaner.exe to start the tool.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 users must click right mouse button on AdwCleaner.exe and choose Run as Administrator. AdwCleaner needs elevating permissions to remove malware files from your computer.
- Then click on the Scan button, this scan will only perform a scan and nothing is removed from your computer.
- Then wait until the scan is complete.
- When the scan is finished you will see the files that are detected by AdwCleaner. Uncheck items you do not want to remove.
- Click the Logfile button to see a list of all the items that were detected for better analyze.
- If you are ready to remove the found and checked items, click the Clean button.
- AdwCleaner will reboot your computer.
- Click OK to continue.
A logfile will open once your computer is restarted, this log file can be found on your system drive and AdwCleaner folder.
You may need it for further analyze, if not: just delete AdwCleaner.
- Try reducing your visits to unfamiliar pages
- Avoid installing software from unofficial sites. Better download files and torrents from reputable and trustworthy sources that have made their online presence known for some time.
- Use Custom installation every time there’s a new program you want to have, as it allows you to manually deselect all of the unnecessary components.