Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Advanced System Repair to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
What is Cld-secure.com? And how does it work?
Cld-secure.com is a dubious and questionable domain classified as an adware and potentially unwanted program. If you keep on getting redirected to this shady domain, there is no doubt that there is an adware program on your PC. The adware initiates redirects to this site from which user is redirected to other commercial sites. This adware has sophisticated functionality, allowing it to open a browser’s tab any time it wants to and could trigger redirects to other suspicious sites when you click on a sponsored content.
Of course, just like what an adware does, Cld-secure.com displays various sponsored contents to generate traffic to its affiliated sites. Since these activities are charged, that’s where the developers of Cld-secure.com get their revenue. For them to get tons of profit as much as possible, these cyber crooks might also use the virtual layer or other technologies to display ads on every website you go to. Be careful as you could end up getting redirected from annoying websites to malware-laden websites that could potentially harm your computer or steal your personal information.
In addition, Cld-secure.com is also capable of tracking your browsing activities so it can collect your information – from your IP address, browsing history, websites you often visit, ads clicked, search queries, etc. The information gathered is used to generate more targeted ads and could also be shared with its affiliated sites so you shouldn’t waste any time and erase Cld-secure.com from your computer ASAP.
How does Cld-secure.com circulate online?
Cld-secure.com can enter your computer without you knowing especially when you install freeware or shareware. Note that these kinds of packages do not only contain one program but more. Most of the time, the only program disclosed is the main program while the extra ones remain hidden unless you install the package using the Custom or Advanced setup. So the next time you install free software packages, make sure that you refrain yourself from installing them quickly and use the recommended setup instead.
Erase Cld-secure.com from your computer by following these simple and easy steps:
Step 1: Close all the browsers infected with Cld-secure.com. If you’re having a hard time closing them, you can close them using the Task Manager just tap on Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
Step 2: After you open the Task Manager, go to the Processes tab and look for the infected browser’s process and end it.
Step 3: Tap the Win key + R to open Run and then type in “appwiz.cpl” in the field and click on OK to open Control Panel and view the list of installed programs.
Step 4: From the list of installed programs, look for programs that could be related to Cld-secure.com and then Uninstall it.
Step 5: Close the Control Panel and launch all the browsers infected with Cld-secure.com.
Step 6: Reset all your browsers to default to their default state.
- Launch Google Chrome, press Alt + F, move to More tools, and click Extensions.
- Look for Cld-secure.com or any other unwanted add-ons, click the Recycle Bin button, and choose Remove.
- Restart Google Chrome, then tap Alt + F, and select Settings.
- Navigate to the On Startup section at the bottom.
- Select “Open a specific page or set of pages”.
- Click the More actions button next to the hijacker and click Remove.
- Open the browser and tap Ctrl + Shift + A to access the Add-ons Manager.
- In the Extensions menu Remove the unwanted extension.
- Restart the browser and tap keys Alt + T.
- Select Options and then move to the General menu.
- Overwrite the URL in the Home Page section and then restart the browser.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Tap Alt + T and select Internet options.
- Click the General tab and then overwrite the URL under the homepage section.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Step 7: Hold down Windows + E keys simultaneously to open File Explorer.
Step 8: Navigate to the following directories and look for suspicious files associated to Cld-secure.com and delete it/them.
Step 9: Close the File Explorer.
Step 10: Empty your Recycle Bin.
Follow the advanced instructions below to ensure the removal of Cld-secure.com as well as all the file residues it left behind.
Perform a full system scan using SpyRemover Pro. To do so, follow these steps:
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the SafeMode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in explorer http://www.fixmypcfree.com/install/spyremoverpro
A single space must be in between explorer and http. Click OK.
- A dialog box will be displayed by Internet Explorer. Click Run to begin downloading the program. The installation will start automatically once a download is done.
- Click OK to launch it.
- Run SpyRemover Pro and perform a full system scan.
- After all the infections are identified, click REMOVE ALL.
- Register the program to protect your computer from future threats.