Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
If you have the NVIDIA graphics card installed in your Windows 10 computer and you suddenly receive an error message stating, “Unable to Connect to NVIDIA”, read on as this post will show you what you can do to fix this kind of problem.
You can encounter this problem with the NVIDIA GeForce Experience app – an app that’s part of the NVIDIA graphics driver and is the one that manages a couple of things like drivers, games, update graphics drivers, and so on. You might have tries checking your internet connection, but aside from that, there are also other things you can do to fix the problem. How? Simply refer to the following options.
Option 1 – Try checking the NVIDIA Network Service
A couple of services get added as well when you install the NVIDIA graphics driver. You can find these services in the Services Manager. From there, you’ll see a service called “NvContainerNetworkService that helps the driver panel in connecting to the internet. And if this particular service is stopped, you encounter the “Unable to Connect to NVIDIA” error. So to isolate the problem, you need to check if the service is running or not. Follow the steps below to do so.
- In the Taskbar search, type in services.msc in the field and tap Enter to open the Services Manager.
- After that, look for the service named “NVIDIA NetworkService Container”. Double click on this service and open its Properties.
- From there, check if the service status is “Running”- if not, click on the Start button and then OK to save the changes made.
Option 2 – Try reinstalling the NVIDIA graphics driver
The first given option should fix the problem. However, if it doesn’t and you’re still getting the “Unable to Connect to NVIDIA” error, you can try downloading the NVIDIA driver from its official website. This should fix the problem.
On top of the NVIDIA graphics driver issue, if you are also facing other issues right now concerning your computer system which has been bothering you for quite some time, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you can use. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below.
Perform a full system scan using asr. To do so, follow these steps:
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot it.
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit Enter.
- Windows will now load the Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in the URL address, https://www.fixmypcfree.com/download.php?asr in the Run dialog box and then tap Enter or click OK.
- After that, it will download the program. Wait for the download to finish and then open the launcher to install the program.
- Once the installation process is completed, run asr to perform a full system scan.