Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Advanced System Repair to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
All is working out so well then you suddenly see a pop up when you are trying to access your valuable files. And it looks like this:
Get to know the FuckTheSystem Ransomware
FuckTheSystem Ransomware is a kind of trojan horse created by cyber criminal to mess with your computer and take anything valuable from your computer as well. You may firmly believe that you are being careful enough during your online activities, but wondering how this infection still get the chance to sneak inside?
Generally, FuckTheSystem Ransomware mainly distributes on those insecure websites, mainly like those pornographic sites. Let’s say you want to watch those porn video, and then you’re demanded to install some sort of video player plug-in for instance, and if you click on that link or pop up, your computer will surely get infected. More over, the virus can also be bundled on other programs that means you need to be extra careful when you try to install a new software. Most people could not be patient enough and will just skip the installation by constantly clicking on the “next” button. So, you’d better double check the information step by step to avoid installing anything malicious and unwanted.
How do you get the virus infection?
FuckTheSystem Ransomware virus infection varies from people’s online behaviors as well as its cause. You can get infected when visiting a porn site, accidentally clicking on an unknown link, downloading and installing a “free” program can possibly and obviously result in the infection. You could also get infected through opening a spam email attachment that contains the virus. This Trojan FuckTheSystem Ransomware is hidden in those online resources and is waiting a chance to sneak into your computer. Once it gets through inside, it will endlessly bring other problems. As master old horse that knows the way, it constantly introduces a large number of viruses and malware into your computer system without with or your permission even without your knowledge. Take note that the only effective way to prevent the expanded infection is to remove the virus manually when the antivirus programs do not work.
How to Remove FuckTheSystem Ransomware
FuckTheSystem Ransomware is vicious trojan that causes pesky infection that encrypts your files thus stopping you from opening them. Fortunately, you can utilize a decryption code that comes with this program, and you can recover all your encrypted files again. Get rid of this program and everything associated with it from your computer’s system immediately or as soon as you knew it.
Below are the instructions on how to get rid of FuckTheSystem Ransomware automatically, and it needs to be applied on the infected computer itself.
- Turn the infected computer on. If it is turned on, restart it.
- When BIOS screen disappears after the reboot, tap F8 key repeatedly. Advanced Options menu will show up. If Windows logo appears, reboot the PC and try pressing F8 again.
- When you access Advanced Options menu, use arrow keys to navigate and choose Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter to access the mode.
4. Wait for Windows to load Safe Mode with Networking.
5. Press and hold the Windows key and then press R key.
6. If you have pressed both keys correctly, Windows Run Box will pop up.
7. Type the following into the Open box:
Note, that there has to be a single space gap in between iexplore and http. Click OK.
8. Internet Explorer will open and a download dialog bar will appear at the bottom of your screen. Click Run to begin the installation automatically once SpyHunter is downloaded.
9. Click OK if your system asks whether you want to run SpyHunter software.
10. Run SpyHunter and perform a full system scan.
11. Once all the malicious infections are detected, click Fix Threats. SpyHunter will ask you to register the software.
12. By registering SpyHunter you will also be able to protect your computer from other potential threats. Once you have registered the program, the malware will be removed. Reboot your PC to fully implement the malware removal procedure.
How to prevent virus infection?
Moreover, the virus can also be bundled on other programs that means you need to be extra careful when you try to install a new software. Most people could not be patient enough and will just skip the installation by constantly clicking on the “next” button. So, you should double check the information step by step to avoid installing anything malicious and unwanted.
The fastest and the most efficient way to eliminate and maintain the security of your computer from this trojan and all other viruses is investing in a licensed antispyware tool that would keep viruses and malware out of your system.