Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
What is Mamba Ransomware?
The ransomware-based programs are the types of malware that are extremely dangerous and malicious. Unfortunately, this is one of the fastest developing types of viruses in the world. Below are various subtypes of Ransomware:
- Mobile-based Ransomware – these programs usually attack mobile phone devices, lock their screens up and then demand a ransom make the screens accessible again to the victim users.
- Monitor-locking Ransomware – typically, this sub-type has no files are really encoded. Such a program resembles the mobile Ransomware, however it works on computers. Specifically, only the screen is locked and then ransom is demanded to unlock it.
- Government-exploited Ransomware – some state security agencies use Ransomware-based programs to fight cybercrime, for instance, or violation of copyright policies. The program would lock up the criminal’s computer and they’re ask to pay the fine for the decoding process.
- The famous file-locking Ransomware – this is the type of viruses that is most widely spread. The ones of this subgroup infect your computer, collect and track data about the files you use most and then encrypt them, most usually with a double key. The key’s two parts are different; the Public one you get it right after the process of encoding your files has been finished, and for the second component the hackers want ransom and you get a special alert notification on your screen to let you know, how and in what currency you should pay. There could even be a specific deadline stated as well.
- HDD-encrypting ransomware – these type of viruses usually target your HDD, alters the Master Boot Record so that you are not even able to boot your computer into Windows
What type of ransomware threat does Mamba belong to?
Mamba is one of the HDD-encoding Ransomware types. This subgroup’s members usually enter your computer with the help of a Trojan horse virus. The Trojan is the one who makes sure the safe passage of the ransomware and once both viruses have finally gotten inside your system, they may now proceed with their further plans and intentions. Mamba, starts the actual encryption process after carefully defining which files exactly are used most frequently opened and used. Then locked them all up. The Trojan, on the other hand, stays hidden until the time comes for its own plan implementation.
Prevention against such virus?
Unfortunately, the truth is this version of malware is extremely difficult to be counteracted and solved. The affected user may need special advice or tips from a professional or the help of an extremely powerful anti-malware tool to win the battle against this Mamba Ransomware. What is even more disturbing is the fact that even after paying the requested ransom money may not guarantee that it will decrypt your files. The hackers might just run away with your money and leave your encoded data inaccessible and unreadable forever. That is why we don’t recommend that you immediately pay the demanded amount of money. Instead, try to cure this awful contamination with the help of other means such as software, tools, tips or the assistance of experts.
The only guaranteed solution
Prevention is always better than cure. The only solution that guarantees a complete success in the fight with Ransomware is preventing it to enter into your computer. It is important to note that prevention should become your daily routine. There are some general tips we could share with you. Firstly, avoid the possible sources of Ransomware such as any files, links and attachments from unknown sources, do not authorize any macros in any document that has come to you from the web primarily. Also, stay away from email from unknown senders or unfamiliar sources– do not open them or download any of their attachments. Scan your computer regularly is also a must to avoid even more cyber threats. And the essential advice when it comes to Ransomware: learn to keep copies of your important data; back up as many of your important files as you can, because Mamba Ransomware targets files and if you have copies stored on a separate drive, no one will be able to blackmail you and it’s the safest thing you should do.
How to remove Mamba ransomware automatically?
Use an anti-malware program
We recommend using SpyRemover Pro, a highly effective and widely used malware removal program to clean your computer of Mamba Ransomware. In addition to Mamba Ransomware, this program can detect and remove the latest variants of other malware.
SpyRemover Pro has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use. To get rid of Mamba Ransomware, the first step is to install it, scan your computer, and remove the threat.
To remove Mamba Ransomware from your computer using SpyRemover Pro, you need to perform the following steps:
Basic steps of SpyRemover Pro:
Step 1. Run SpyRemover Pro installer
Click on the .exe file that just downloaded in the lower right corner of your browser window.
Step 2. Click Yes
Click Yes to accept the User Account Control settings dialog.
Step 3. Foll0w setup instructions
Follow the instructions to get SpyRemover Pro set up on your computer and you will be good to go!
Why is automatic removal more recommendable?
- You know only one virus name: “Mamba Ransomware”, but the truth is you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The SpyRemover Pro program detects this threat and all others.
- SpyRemover Pro is quite fast! You need only few minutes to check your PC.
- SpyRemover Pro uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module, it takes hours and may damage your PC. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module which you don’t want.
- SpyRemover Pro is compatible with any antivirus.
- SpyRemover Pro is convenient to use.