Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Advanced System Repair to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
What to know about EZbrowsing Search?
EZbrowsing Search is another suspicious Google Chrome extension currently classified as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) or an Adware. This is basically a threat that can secure an access on target computer without asking for user’s knowledge and approval. Because of this intrusion, many people deemed it as virus or malware.
Similar to most dubious extensions, this EZbrowsing Search focuses on attacking internet browser application; affecting mostly the homepage and default search engine tool. At least, it is far behind and less dangerous than the other computer viruses. EZbrowsing Search never infects system files or damage vital data from the infected computer system.
Normally, the EZbrowsing Search spreads over the internet through the third-party software. It comes with unpopular program that uses deceitful way of attracting computer users into clicking and redirected to the unwanted sites. On the other hand, official web site also markets EZbrowsing Search as a tool that simplifies and improves your everyday browsing experience. It claims to give user more convenient, much better results and get the most reliable information when searching the web.
After successful installation of this pesky program, it immediately adds extension on the browser. EZbrowsing Search now have extra function to control your default home page as well as the search results. Moreover, it can anticipate search results and integrate more paid links on its contents. Thus, more added links appear very similar to normal results links. An accidental clicks to these paid links will automatically generate revenue for adware makers, which is running pay-per-click advertising scheme.
Additionally, these authors of this PUP aim to partially control ad display onto your browser and it will keep track and record your search queries and websites frequently visits. As you can see obviously that EZBrowsing Search is somehow a threat to your online privacy, thus, we highly suggest that you get rid of this thing from your browser as soon as possible.
Learning that main objective of this annoying adware such as EZbrowsing Search is to gain online profit, there is no more reason to let it sit on the computer for long and wait for this adware to commit further harm to your computer as well as to your privacy.
How to remove EZbrowsing Search adware?
Uninstall EZbrowsing Search from Windows Control Panel
1. Depending on your Operating System, follow the guide below to access Windows Control Panel.
Opening Control Panel – Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
Click on Windows Start > Control Panel. New window will open where in you can adjust computer settings.
Accessing Control Panel – Windows 8 and Windows 10
a) For Windows 8 and Windows 10 users, the simplest way to open Control Panel is via shortcut key. This method is accessible in older versions of Windows.
b) Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard to intiate Run dialog box.
c) Type Control Panel in the Open field and click OK.
2. Once you are in Control Panel window, go to Programs section. Click on ‘Uninstall a program’ link.
3. Program and Features window will open. You can uninstall or change any installed program using this feature.
4. Look for EZbrowsing Search or any similar name from the list.
If name of adware or relevant entry is not present, please try to uninstall recently installed suspicious program. To do this, arrange listed programs in chronological order. Click on ‘Installed On’ to see programs recently installed.
5. Select the Adware from the list and click on Uninstall button. See image below for reference. Removing any suspicious software may also help solve the issue.
6. On the next prompt, confirmation is required to continue.
7. Click OK to proceed with the removal of EZbrowsing Search or any relevant software.
Removing EZbrowsing Search Add-ons and Extensions from your Browser
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. In the address bar, type the following and press Enter on keyboard: chrome://extensions
3. Google Chrome’s Extensions window will open.
4. Find EZbrowsing Search or any similar items. Click on Trash Icon beside the adware extension to remove it from Google Chrome.
Scanning the computer with Anti-Malware Tool to Automatically Remove EZbrowsing Search
Scanning the computer with anti-malware tool instantly eliminates all items linked to EZbrowsing Search. Though, this may not primarily fix problems on individual internet browser application.
If the outcome of this anti-malware scan did not fully removed the EZbrowsing Search adware, then you have to execute procedures for affected browser program manually. Provided below are easy to follow instructions to solve problems for specific browser.
1. Start downloading first the anti-malware tool by clicking on the link below. You can either save the file or directly run it after the download.
2. Install the program with default settings, and then run the installation procedure as it is.
3. The program will automatically update the database once the installation completes. Thus, it is important that internet connection is turned on and or active during this process.
4. Once installed, simply run a Threat Scan (Recommended) to scan all the places malware is known to hide.
5. At the end of the scan process, the anti-malware tool will display list of identified threats, so make sure to select all and remove them from the computer.
6. Finally, it will prompt you to restart the computer to finalized removal of threats, so please reboot the computer.
Why is automatic removal more recommendable?
- You know only one virus name: “EZbrowsing Search“, but the truth is you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The SpyRemover Pro program detects this threat and all others.
- SpyRemover Pro is quite fast! You need only few minutes to check your PC.
- SpyRemover Pro uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module, it takes hours and may damage your PC. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module which you don’t want.
- SpyRemover Pro is compatible with any antivirus.
- SpyRemover Pro is convenient to use.