Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
A “Share” option was added in Microsoft Edge brought by the Windows 10 Creators Update that allows users to share any link with their friends or loved ones via email, Facebook, Twitter and more. And in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, Microsoft has improved this feature. So if you are one of the users who recently installed the Windows 10 v1709 then you should see the “Share” option on your right-click context menu. The Share item comes into view when you right click on any media files like image, audio, video, etc. This feature allows you to share any file with anyone be it through email, Facebook, Skype, Twitter, LINE, etc. Aside from that, you can also save the file you want to share to OneDrive or even set a Cortana Reminder and so much more. However, if you’re one of the users who does not want any fuss and if you don’t find this feature useful at all then you certainly have the option to remove the Share item from the right-click context menu and this article will show you how to do it.
To remove the Share item from your right-click context menu, you can utilize the Registry Editor, but before you start, make sure that you create backup copies of Registry files or create a system restore point so that if anything goes wrong, you can simply restore or undo any changes you’ve made to the Registry. After you’ve secured backup copies as well as a system restore point, follow these steps:
Step1. Tap Win + R keys to launch the Run box.
Step2. Type in regedit into the field and tap Enter or click OK to open the Registry Editor.
Step3. Navigate to the following key:
Step4. In this key, you should find a sub-key named ModernSharing. Right click on it and then click on Delete.
Step5. You should be clear of the Share button on you right-click context menu after that.
And that’s about it!
Note: If you suddenly have a change of heart and you want to get the Share item back on your right-click context menu then simply follow the steps below.
Step1. Open the Registry Editor like what you did earlier and navigate back to: Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
Step2. Right click on ContextMenuHandlers > New > Key.
Step3. After that, type in ModernSharing as its name.
Step4. You will see an empty string on your right hand side. Double click on it.
Step5. Set its value to: e2bf9676-5f8f-435c-97eb-11607a5bedf7.
As simple as that, now you should have the Share item back to where it’s supposed to be.
For any computer problems, such as corrupted registries or slow PC performance, you can try a one-click solution in the form of PC Cleaner Pro. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system.
Perform a full system scan using PC Cleaner Pro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOSscreen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Optionuse the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the SafeMode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Boxwill show up.
- Type in explorer http://www.fixmypcfree.com/install/pccleanerpro
A single space must be in between explorer and http. Click OK.
- A dialog box will be displayed by Internet Explorer. Click Run to begin downloading PC Cleaner Pro. Installation will start automatically once download is done.
- Click OK to launch the program.
- Run the program and click the Click to Start Scanbutton to perform a full system scan.
- After all the infections are identified, click FIX ALL.