Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Advanced System Repair to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
What is All-io.net?
All-io.net is a suspicious website that mimics the looks of a search tool. Even though it may have an appearance that suggests that it is a harmless page, but the truth is that it is not as safe as you think. Malware experts even consider it as a browser hijacker because usually, it shows up on the users’ web browsers without their knowledge and consent. So because of this, it does not take long to realize that the browser hijacker is the one that should be blamed for changing your browsers’ settings.
It could be that you have found your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox with the modified settings as well if you are reading this article. If it is the case, you need to eliminate immediately the All-io.net as soon as possible because it will definitely not become trustworthy eventually. Instead, it might be linked to a various problems that will be difficult to fix. Therefore, we highly recommend getting rid of All-io.net as soon as possible. It is not an ordinary program, so do not expect to delete it just through the Control Panel.
What does All-io.net do?
All-io.net usually replaces browsers’ settings without the user’s consent and then tries to convince users that it is legitimate. Some users believe that it is harmless because it looks like an ordinary and legitimate search provider, but the truth is malware experts have immediately understood that it is one of those untrustworthy and unreliable search providers that can cause problems to users. Its first and main drawback is the fact that it shows annoying and pesky advertisements to users. Most probably, you will find them on its search results page, and it puts these advertisements there not without reason. It actually expects more users to click on them. You should know that clicking on ads is a dangerous activity because it is only a question of time when you are redirected to a corrupted page and allow malware to sneak into your system. If you do nothing to eliminate the All-io.net today, you might reveal essential information about yourself to most likely bad people. As you can see, using All-io.net is not a very good idea even though it does look harmless initially.
Why do you see your browsers opening with All-io.net?
If you see the All-io.net is opened for you no matter what your default browser is, it only means that a browser hijacker has already infiltrated your computer and has modified all your web browsers. The official website of such a malicious application does not actually exist, so it is unlikely that it is not your fault that you have allowed it to enter your system. It is more likely that this infection has illegally sneaked into your system bundled. Other infections might also use the similar method to appear on your computer too, so you should use a security application.
How to remove All-io.net?
You can easily eliminate the All-io.net from your browsers by resetting them or simply setting a new page as your homepage/default search tool; however, if you do not have time for this, we highly recommend implementing the automatic All-io.net removal, it’s much easier and convenient. You could implement the All-io.net removal automatically only after you get a reputable and reliable scanner from the web, and you will only need to launch it after the installation.
Use an anti-malware program
We recommend using SpyRemover Pro, a highly effective and widely used malware removal program to clean your computer of All-io.net. In addition to All-io.net, this program can detect and remove the latest variants of other malware.
SpyRemover Pro has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use. To get rid of All-io.net, the first step is to install it, scan your computer, and remove the threat.
You can perform a full system scan through the recommended anti-malware tool SpyRemover Pro.
- Turn your PC on. Once it’s on, you need to reboot
- Then, the BIOS screen will show up, however, if Windows pops up instead, you will need
your computer and try one more time. Once the BIOS screen is on, repeatedly press F8, to open the Advanced Option and shows up.
3. Use the arrow keys to navigate the Advanced Option and then choose the Safe Mode with Networking then click it.
4. The Safe Mode with Networking will then be loaded.
5. Kindly press and hold both R key and Windows key together.
6. The Windows Run Box will appear if it is done correctly.
7.Type in explorer http://www.fixmypcfree.com/install/spyremoverpro
*There should be a single space in between explorer and http. Hit OK.
8. There, appear a dialog box by Internet Explorer. Click Run to start downloading SpyRemover Pro. It will automatically start the installation once it’s done downloading.
- Simply launch the SpyRemover Pro by clicking OK.
10. Hit Run button to run SpyRemover Pro and perform a full system scan thereafter.
- Once all the infection has been detected and identified, click REMOVE ALL.
12. Invest into the SpyRemover Pro program to further protect your computer from future threats.
Why is automatic removal more recommendable?
- You know only one virus name: “All-io.net”, but the truth is you have infected by a bunch of viruses.
The SpyRemover Pro program detects this threat and all others.
- SpyRemover Pro is quite fast! You need only few minutes to check your PC.
- SpyRemover Pro uses the special features to remove hard in removal viruses. If you remove a virus manually, it can prevent deleting using a self-protecting module, it takes hours and may damage your PC. If you even delete the virus, it may recreate himself by a stealthy module which you don’t want.
- SpyRemover Pro is compatible with any antivirus.
- SpyRemover Pro is convenient to use.
Preventive Security Measures
- Enable and properly configure your Firewall.
- Install and maintain reliable anti-malware software.
- Secure your web browser.
- Check regularly for available software updates and apply them.
- Disable macros in Office documents.
- Use strong passwords.
- Don’t open attachments or click on links unless you’re certain they’re safe.
- Backup regularly your data.