Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update v1709 come a basket full of new and exciting features as well as new updates and one of them is the newly improved Photos app in Windows 10 that allows users to search for people, things or place as well as edit video – and in this article, we’ll both discuss both of these features.
The first thing we’ll try is to edit video using the Photos app in Windows 10 – follow the steps below.
- Open the Photos app and click on the Create button.
- Select Video Project as well as the videos and images you want o include on your final project.
- Once you’ve added both the videos and images, you should see a timeline like this:
- During the process of adding video, images, audio or text onto your timeline, you should see the following options displayed:
- Trim – this option lets you trim the media.
- Trim – this option lets you trim the media.
- Text – while this one lets you add text intro using this option.
- Motion – If you need zoom in/out, tilt up/down, etc. you can use this option.
- 3D Effects – You can add various 3d objects to your video with the help of this option.
- You also have the option to add some music to your video. Just look for the music tracks of your preference in this app – but it isn’t as easy as that as they might not be royalty free and so you will have to include your copyright free music on your video.
- Once you’re done editing and making necessary changes, you can export your video in three different sizes:
- Quickest upload, best for email and small screens (960 x 540 pixel)
- Best for sharing online (1280 x 720 pixel)
- Longest upload, best for big screens (1920×1080 pixel)
- To export your video in your chosen size, just click on the Export or the share button and then select your chosen size.
So if you want a simple and easy to use editing, you can definitely get used to using this tool since it has improved a lot – before it only has the Trim option available and now with the new update, you can enhance your video through the new features added on this app.
Now that we’ve covered editing video in Photos app, this time we’ll discuss how to search for people, places and things in the Photos app.
Assuming that you have over 2000 photos in the Photos app and you want to pick out the pictures which have your friend in it, you can do it easily now with this new feature in the Photos app. This isn’t an uncommon feature for other advanced photo management software and many users are glad that the Photos app finally has it. Although the Photos app may take an even longer time than usual in adding photos as it has to categorize them into various people, places, things and so on, it is still very much worth it.
Once you have imported all your photos, you can search for keywords, for instance, vehicle, baby, boat, hotel, sunset, dress, waterfall, sunrise and so on. Aside from that, you can also select a keyword by simply clicking on the search bar.
The only disadvantage of this image recognition system is that you must have a clear and clean photograph so that the image recognition system can come up with accurate or related results, otherwise, the system will have a hard time looking for that picture especially if it’s blurry or has low resolution.
If you are currently experiencing computer problems such as slow computer performance and other system issues, there is a one-click solution program you can check out. This program is called PC Cleaner Pro which is a useful PC Optimization tool that helps you repair any corrupted registries and at the same time optimize your computer’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. It is a trusted tool if you can use if you want to sort your Registry out.
Perform a full system scan using PC Cleaner Pro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOSscreen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Optionuse the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the SafeMode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Boxwill show up.
- Type in explorer http://www.fixmypcfree.com/install/pccleanerpro
A single space must be in between explorer and http. Click OK.
- A dialog box will be displayed by Internet Explorer. Click Run to begin downloading PC Cleaner Pro. Installation will start automatically once download is done.
- Click OK to launch PC Cleaner Pro.
- Run the program and click the Click to Start Scanbutton to perform a full system scan.
- After all the infections are identified, click FIX ALL.