Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
In this post, you will be guided on what to do if the Timeline feature in your Windows 10 computer is not working. Aside from that, this post will also show you how to enable the Timeline feature as well as how you can disable or turn it off along with the Activity History feature if you do not use them. Follow the given instructions below to get started.
Step 1: Open Settings from the WinX Menu and go to the Privacy section.
Step 2: From there, go to Activity History under Windows permissions where you will see on the right side a setting called “Let Windows collect my activities from the PC” – select this setting.
Step 3: Make sure that your Microsoft Account is selected under the “Show activities from accounts” section and that the toggle button is a switch to On.
Step 4: And if you want to sync your activities across devices, you need to select the option “Let Windows sync my activities from this PC to the cloud”.
Step 5: After that, restart your PC and check.
You should now be able to see the Timeline icon on your Taskbar and it should work just fine. However, if the icon is still not displayed, you can right-click on the Taskbar and click on the “Show Task View” button.
Moreover, if you want to see more days in your Timeline, you need to sign in to your Microsoft Account and click on the Timeline button then scroll down and click the Turn on button.
If it does not help, you can go to the Registry Editor but before you do anything with the Registry keys and values, you need to create a system restore point first. Once you have that covered, navigate to this registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System
Under the aforementioned path, you have to make sure that the following DWORD (32 bit) values are set to “1”.
And if you don’t see the listed DWORD values, you may have to create them and give each one of them the “1” value. To do so, simply right click on the right side of the panel and click on New > DWORD (32 bit) Value then name them with the names listed above. After that, double-click on them and assign each one of them the value “1”. And that’s about it.
If you have some other system-related concerns or issues that need to get fixed, there is a program you can use that could really help you in optimizing your computer’s overall performance. This program is known as Restoro and is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions for downloading and using it, refer to the steps below.
Perform a full system scan using asr. To do so, follow these steps:
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the SafeMode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in the URL address, https://www.fixmypcfree.com/download.php?asr in the Run dialog box and then tap Enter or click OK.
- After that, it will download the program. Wait for the download to finish and then open the launcher to install the program.
- Once the installation process is completed, run asr to perform a full system scan.