Jun 10th 2010 - by in: News | 0 Comment
Malware may reinstall itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozens of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading PC Cleaner Pro 2017 to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
Hello, I’ve been using my computer for about 2 years now and it has become really slow recently, it used to be very slow but then I installed antivirus and anti spyware and it became faster but recently it’s gotten worse than before.
I use Ccleaner to clean all junk files, Auslogics disk defrag to defragmant my computer, AVG free 8.0 antivirus and auslogics boostspeed for optimizing software, I clean cache files everyday to get rid of any junk files. my computer has 45.3GB of space left outta the 67GB available. I also do all the scans and checkups on a nearly daily basis and use Firefox for browsing yet my computer is as slow as a 8 year old junk filled computer would be. please help
Incoming search terms for the article:
- can having two anti virus softwares slow computer
- i have defragged cleaned up disks run antivirus antispyware and my computer slowed down
- i have run spyware and anti virus programmes but pc still slow
- I ran an antispyware but my pc is still so slow
- slow after checking for spyware
- slow computer after installing anti virus
Tagged as: after